Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Ardagh Group S.A. website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern the Ardagh Group’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘Ardagh Group’ or ‘us’, ‘or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Ardagh Group S.A., and all of its affiliates and subsidiaries. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. It does not constitute an offer, canvassing, nor professional advice and guidance. In particular, this information does not constitute a representation concerning the provision of any services, the characteristics of a product, its fitness for a particular purpose nor its conformity with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. The material displayed on the website is provided “as is” and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users who have registered with us.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, logos, trademark, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Use of this website is permitted solely on the basis that Ardagh Group will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused arising out of the use of this website. Furthermore, unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any such user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time at our sole discretion or, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Ardagh Group’s prior written consent.
- These terms and conditions are in the English language. If these terms and conditions are translated into any language other than English, the English language text shall prevail in the event of a conflict or difference between the English version and the translated version.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland and any dispute or claim in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.